Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 1, 2010

My first day home with Mommy Nancy. We played a lot. We read books and had a tea party. I kept wanting to play with the airplane toy. But, we had our coffee talk in our chair in the morning and talked about what we wanted to do that day. And then we took Tanner to school. After, we went to Cub Foods and I got to drive the cart. I loved it. I kept turning around and smiling at mommy. And I loved to play with the balloons in the store. It was so much fun. In the afternoon, we all went to the park. Tanner drove me in the Barbie car and we played in the sand. I crawled off on my own. I am so independent. And we went in the swing and then drove the Hummer in the driveway. Lots of fun! Later that night, I was with Grandma Sue too.

No comments:

Post a Comment